- Together, we’ll reduce the risk of transmitting CVOID-19, all while obtaining the highest level of Wound, Ostomy and Continence education!
- All NSWOCs from across Canada will have the opportunity to participate in the conference, regardless of location!
- Get a larger selection of recorded sessions, and an expanded library of resources for future use!
- Participate in live conferences from the comfort of your own home.
- Tune into live tech and product demonstrations and presentations from our Industry Partners!
- Access to a VIRTUAL Exhibit Hall!
Seize the opportunity to participate in a Virtual Poster Library!
- Obtain the latest education in Wound, Ostomy and Continence care!
- Be part of an innovative new way of conferencing: just as “the show must go on”, our Educational Program must go on too!
- Celebrate our WOC Institute graduates through an amazing virtual commencement ceremony that will be like never before!
Get excited! Registration for our VIRTUAL 39th NSWOCC National Conference opens on Monday, March 16, 2020!
Stay tuned for more updates and information by following us on social media, and online at www.nswoc.ca/conference.