INFORMATION AND DOWNLOADS
39th National NSWOCC Conference
May 22-24, 2020
Delta Hotels Prince Edward,
We’re excited to bring our NSWOCC National Conference with an exceptional wound, ostomy and continence education program to gorgeous Charlottetown, PEI this May – a unique spot for NSWOCs and tourists alike to explore the natural and cultural beauty of Atlantic Canada.
2020 Call For Abstracts
NSWOCC invites you to submit an oral or poster abstract for our 39th annual conference in Charlottetown, PEI from May 22-24, 2020.
Ostomy, wound, continence or leadership that are research, case study or practiced based or demonstrate leadership of the NSWOC specialty.
Click here to submit an Oral or Poster abstract!
- Oral Abstracts are due January 31st, 2020
- Post Abstracts are due March 31st, 2020
- Abstract body should not exceed 300 words. (this excludes title, author, affiliations)
- Content must be single spaced, using Times New Roman, size 12 font.
- Body of abstract should not include author names or affiliations, as abstracts will be blind reviewed.
- Clinical abstracts (e.g. case study) should include: case history, clinical situation, actions taken, results/outcomes and implications for practice.
- Research abstracts should include: purpose of the study, methodology, results, conclusions, implications for practice
2020 Conference Education Program
Hotel Booking Information
Travel Information for Charlottetown, PEI May 22-24, 2020