Navigating Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB):
NSWOC/WOCC(C) as Recommenders of Wound, Ostomy & Continence supplies to benefit Canadian Indigenous People
- Bev Smith, RN, BScN, NSWOC | Alberta – Core Program Leader Indigenous WOC Health
- Anna Tumchewics, RN,BScN, DipOPN, NSWOC, WOCC(C) | Northwest Territories
- Sue Bolton, RN, MN, (NSWOC Student) Home Care Clinical Practice Consultant, Wound Care | First Nations Health Authority, BC
- Michelle Buffalo, RN, BScN, (NSWOC Student) | Maskwacis Health Services, Maskwacis, Alberta
- Karen Bruton, RN, BScN, MClSc-WH, WOCC(C) | Sioux Lookout Zone, Ontario
- Kathy Mutch, RN, BScN, WOCC(C) | Atlantic Provinces
Click here to get the Webinar Recording.
Click here to view the presentation slides.