The Nurses Specialized in Wound, Ostomy & Continence Canada (NSWOCC) Board of Directors has the following elected Director positions open:
- Regional Director – Québec
- Regional Director – Atlantic Region
- Regional Director – Ontario
Term: 2 years, commencing May 22, 2020, with opportunity to run for an additional 2 years unless the successful candidate is filling a second term.
The following NSWOCC Board Director and Officer positions are open:
- President Elect
Term: 2 years with opportunity to run for an additional 2 years. At the end of the two-year term, the President Elect would be appointed as the NSWOCC President for a two-year term.
Nominations Deadline: January 10, 2020
- i) Must be a Member of the NSWOCC for a minimum of two (2) years as a member in good standing;
- ii) Must be a Registered Nurse who has successfully completed a Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Education Program that is recognized by WCET OR a non-registered nurse who completed a recognized Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Education Program prior to 1976;
- iii) Not an employee or representative of a company whose primary business involves the development, manufacture and sole distribution of products in the field of wound, ostomy, and/or continence care; and
iv) The individual cannot be a contractor of the NSWOCC.
Nominations for these Board positions will be accepted by the Nominations Chair, via the NSWOCC Head Office, at email@example.com. The Nominations Application paperwork is available on the NSWOCC website at www.nswoc.ca (in the news section of the home page).
For further information regarding these open positions please contact the NSWOCC Chief Executive Officer Catherine Harley at firstname.lastname@example.org.