Open Leadership Positions for 2020
The Nurses Specialized in Wound, Ostomy & Continence Canada (NSWOCC) Board of Directors has the following elected Director positions open:
- Regional Director – Québec
- Regional Director – Atlantic Region
- Regional Director – Ontario
Term: 2 years, commencing May 22, 2020, with opportunity to run for an additional 2 years unless the successful candidate is filling a second term.
The following NSWOCC Board Director and Officer positions are open:
Term: 2 years with opportunity to run for an additional 2 years. At the end of the two-year term, the President Elect would be appointed as the NSWOCC President for a two-year term.
Nominations Deadline: January 10, 2020
- Must be a Member of the NSWOCC for a minimum of two (2) years as a member in good standing;
- Must be a Registered Nurse who has successfully completed a Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Education Program that is recognized by WCET OR a non-registered nurse who completed a recognized Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Education Program prior to 1976;
- Not an employee or representative of a company whose primary business involves the development, manufacture and sole distribution of products in the field of wound, ostomy, and/or continence care; and
- The individual cannot be a contractor of the NSWOCC.
Nominations for these Board positions will be accepted by the Nominations Chair, via the NSWOCC Head Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding these open positions please contact the NSWOCC Chief Executive Officer Catherine Harley at email@example.com.
Submission Deadline for each file: January 10th