Do you have the following?
- Do you have a clinical practice challenge or an innovative project which is changing or advancing NSWOC practice?
- Have you developed an educational program to benefit patients and or staff and would you like to communicate this to the NSWOC world?
- Have you conducted a survey, clinical trial or would you like to collaborate in research?
- Are you writing an original manuscript for publication? Consider JWOCN first.
The 2017 article submission schedule:
- January/February publication – October 1 is the deadline for submission
- March/April publication – December 2 is the deadline for submission
- May/June publication – February 11 is the deadline for submission
- July/August publication – April 7 is the deadline for submission
- September/October publication – June 9 is the deadline for submission
- November/December publication – August 7 is the deadline for submission
For further information on how to submit an article please review the publication guidelines or e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org